15 things about education you can easily relate to –
1. Why the topper of my class is so dumb that he/she don’t even have knowledge about the current happenings?
2. Science students are “INTELLIGENT” even if they take total one hour to write a sick leave application?
3. Why I need to give PCM entrance exam for CS field, I mean what! and why? Thank god, we don’t need that exam to become a chef.
4. Why my education system was unable to identify my writing/singing/dancing/art/sports talent?
5. I don’t know even after becoming a twelfth passout student I can’t say a line in front of the crowd confidently?
6. I don’t understand why my English teacher teaches us an essay of ‘PLAY EVERYDAY AND BE FIT’ in the GAMES period, which he/she had stolen for our timetable.
7. I just realized that my grades in extra-curricular activities are dependent on the subject marks. Cool!
8. I never understood why private schools are better than government ones and government colleges are better than private ones.
9. There is a far off memory left in me that when I was just born and hadn’t even opened my eyes, I heard my father saying, ‘MY SON WILL BECOME AN ENGINEER.’
10. Why we are more taught to compete with each other than teaching moral values?
11. Why there are so many coaching institutes that ask money more than our school fees and teaches the same syllabus, still we don’t pass satisfactorily?
12. Sometimes, it happens that I got to know more and better than my PhD teacher.
13. Reading is a good habit but you are not allowed to read a novel outside the library. It’s scandalous!
14. 5 hours of study rewards you with allowance to surf the internet for 5 minutes. Peace.
15. You have a quota! Congrats! Don’t study for your life!
Follow me on Facebook